In compliance with INS (National Insurance Institution) and ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Entity) policies:
- No passengers are allowed who have undergone recent surgery (heart, breast implants, spine, etc).
- No pregnant women are allowed.
- Persons with conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes are at their own risk as long as they keep up with medical treatment.
- Children over 8 years old can do the Class II-III tour.
- Children over 12 years old can do the Class III-IV tour.
- The maximum weight per person is 275 pounds (125 kg).